Meet Hugo V. Schmidt, DDS
Following dental school, Dr. Schmidt practiced as a general dentist for four years in Orange County before returning for specialty training. Following his post-doctoral residencies, Dr. Schmidt opened his office in Marin County. He was also staff prosthodontist for five years for the Department of Implant Prosthetics at the Alameda County Medical Center.
He lives in Marin County with his wife and three children. His hobbies include sailing, cycling and surfing.
- BA Molecular Biology, San Jose State University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Southern California School of Dentistry
- Certificate Prosthodontics, University of California, San Francisco
- Certificate Implant & Maxillofacial Prosthetics, University of California Medical Center, Los Angeles
- Outside provider for Maxillofacial Prosthetics, Kaiser Medical
- Instructor, UOP Dugoni School of Dentistry
- American College of Prosthodontists
- California Dental Society
- American Dental Society
- Marin County Dental Society